We’re proud to have had a range of our work featured in some of the industry’s
Discover our latest press articles below. Click on
the article to read the full story.
- SuperYacht Times sits down with designer John Vickers, to discuss an extraordinary portfolio of yachts and his passion for creative customisation.
- Italian shipyard Sanlorenzo has launched the first unit in its 56.5m 57Steel series with an interior designed by Vickers Studio.
- The 2022 Superyacht Interiors Book is an inspiring look at the world's finest furniture, flooring, lighting, fixtures and accessories including studio mood boards from the world's eminent designers, find us inside . . .
- Boat International takes you through the steps to follow for a smooth fast refit in this refit special. John Vickers offers insight on the projects we have recently worked on and how we minimized time off the water.
- The inaugural BOAT connect speed-networking event proved to be a much welcome catalyst for forming dynamic new working partnerships.
- West Nautical's CEO talks to Marine Business World on his favourite yachts including Vickers Studio designed 94' Firefly.
- Blue II has won the World Superyacht Award for Displacement Motor Yachts, 500GT to 999GT. Interior design: Hoek Design; Vickers Studio; Dols & Co. Photo courtesy of BOAT International.
- The nominees of the World Superyacht Awards 2021 features 56m Blue II in the Displacement Motor Yachts 500GT to 999GT category, with Interior Design from Vickers Studio.
- Blue II is a unique Arctic cruiser that pairs the aesthetic of a working ship with the heart of a classic sailing yacht, We completed the interior and joinery design at 1:1 before following the construction through to launch.
- The World's top boat designers descended on Cortina d'Ampezzo for the SUPERYACHT DESIGN FESTIVAL in February.
- The Mulder Thirtysix is the perfect marriage between British design and Dutch build quality.
- An interview with Vickers Studio, for 20 years, John has refined his visual sense of good design, materials, light, careful colour balance and a love for detail and proportion.
- The BOAT International Design & Innovation Awards were held in the Italian Dolomites, where CALYPSO with her stunning Vickers Studio designed interior won the award for Best Interior Design below 500 GT
- Calypso wins Best Motor Yachts Interior Design - below 500GT.