We’re proud to have had a range of our work featured in some of the industry’s
Discover our latest press articles below. Click on
the article to read the full story.
- THE STUNNING 36M MULDER MOTOR YACHT SEAFLOWER HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE WORLD SUPERYACHT AWARDS 2024, IN THE SEMI-DISPLACEMENT 35M TO 39.9M CATEGORY. THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT AN EXCLUSIVE CEREMONY HELD IN VENICE ON 3-4 MAY 2024.
- Super Yacht Times announces the Alia Yachts 45m fully customised new build. Collaborating with Burgess, Vickers Studio will be working with the owners team to create the bespoke interiors.
- Vickers Studio 30m concept yacht Project Abacos developed with Denison Yachting is featured in the News section of the November issue of Boat International.
- The fifth 36m Mulder 'Solemates' is featured in this article on the Mulder 36m series which includes a rare interview with Nick Mulder. The article features the other Vickers Studio designed yachts within this series.
- Superyacht Times shares pictures of the Sanlorenzo 57 Steel superyacht Alma, with Vickers Studio interior, as she is delivered to her owners.
- An interview with Vickers Studio, for 20 years, John has refined his visual sense of good design, materials, light, careful colour balance and a love for detail and proportion.
- The BOAT International Design & Innovation Awards were held in the Italian Dolomites, where CALYPSO with her stunning Vickers Studio designed interior won the award for Best Interior Design below 500 GT